Requirements for Support Staff
To register as a classroom support staff with CELTIC TEACHERS you will need to provide:
- Proof of identity e.g. passport/driving licence with photograph.
- Original certificates of qualifications.
- Proof of registration with the E.W.C. (Education Workforce Council)
- Bank details of the account you wish to be credited.
- A digital passport type photograph.
- A recent D.B.S. Enhanced Disclosure, preferably registered with the update service (If you do not have a recent D.B.S. check this can be arranged through us. Please contact us if you need further assistance with this).
- A P45 if you have one.
- Proof of eligibilty to work (for non British nationals).
- Proof of home address.
These are legal requirements for support staff wishing to work in schools with children.
Please complete the following form with as much information as possible. The more information you provide, the quicker we will be able to process your application
Address and Contact Details
Please provide the names and addresses of two referees who can com-ment on your teaching ability and state relationship to applicant. At least one of these should be a recent employer or appropriate college head of department: